Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yep.... Yep.....

Still plenty hot and muggy with talk of a stray thunderstorm tonight. Saw a good one up North today, watching from the back porch as it approached and made a mental note there was a photo to be had in the storage facility yard once the clouds parted. But we were saying goodbyes before that could happen, so I took my chances across the open ground.

Drove back to Mom's in socks.

I'd show you the photo, except I left my cable for uploading back home. So now, for many other reasons as well, I'm counting the days.

Uncle: M's finished her book.

Me: How many rewrites did she do?

A blank stare. My Aunt gave me a wink.

I've read the PR and I can tell you that the set-up and justification is fabricated, just like a good tell-all should be.

Otherwise, this trip has so far been profound on more levels than I have the energy to spell out right now, but cloud bursts seem fitting.

My camera's card is full and the mosquitoes are out.


No comments:

Post a Comment