Thursday, May 2, 2013

How about a photo dump?

I do have tales to tell about my recent trip to the east coast, but I have a lecture to finish and a review to start. Plus I have a grant application to get in before its deadline, so the wordiness here will have to wait. But hell, you guys like the photos better anyway, right?

After drinking Absinthe

 My buddies James and Mike. We're sporting shirts I made for the occasion.

Kinda a chicken or egg kinda thing.

I will admit to moving the basketball into the frame.

In the basement of an old mill. Only the basement remains.

It was there so I took a picture.

I managed to shoot about 12 "Test" photos. A new geography inspired me.

6 comments:

  1. James and Mike?

    Ida sworn that was See and Speak. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there were monkeyshines. Forthcoming.

      Delete
  2. I said to myself, after reaching the fourth picture, "Damn, no flags."

    Um. Well. Still a good grouping and it is good to see things progress - speaking over the last two years or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I do it just to bother you guys — both the flags and the progressive thing.

      Delete
  3. Saw this:

    http://evalake.blogspot.com/2013/04/patrick-collier-on-kboo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha -- I wanted to be the first to mention the flags. lol

    ReplyDelete