Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Been a while

Yes, if one can believe it or not, I've had other things going that have kept me from sitting down to write a post. Of course, I now have fodder. But motivation has been elsewhere. I promise to bring you some bad beat stories, stupid play, funny stories and sad tales, not to mention picture dumps, but it will have to wait a bit.

In the meantime, I want to share a radio interview I had Tuesday, It's about my art, of course, and it happened up north in the big city on the alternative station for the area.  After all, you could spend fifteen minutes reading about my recent antics and frets, or you could click on the podcast and listen with one ear while you do something else, which, no doubt is what about 60K other people did.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the interview.

    Your voice sounds much younger than I know you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MOJO. We're both young at heart in our own ways, eh?

    ReplyDelete