Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rollin' rollin' rollin'


 Not that you folks expect a daily missive from me. Those days are long past. It's just that I see it's been a few days and it's likely to be several more before I get around to posting something.

Of course, that may change, for as I have for the last couple of years, I am headed north to cover an arts festival. No doubt there will be oddities that I will feel obliged to share.

How could anyone forget the self-flagellating woman from last year's foray?

Hope you have an interesting weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Re:North bound trips - http://news.msn.com/us/pot-dispensaries-popping-up-faster-than-starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours sounds more exciting than mine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that woman wasn't singing "Girls Just Want To Have Fun?"

    ReplyDelete