Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tangle

So, according to a very reliable source, I have reason to bitch. It seems that there is some evidence of favoritism toward some artists, and those who make the determinations carefully chosen. Yes, I thought "slam dunk," but that doesn't mean someone more deserving was also displaced in the pursuit of developing a more perfect mutual admiration society. Same as it ever was, elsewhere as well.

And, as promised, I have set to work on the next proposal. However, it will take a few days to put this little episode behind me.

Besides, there are other things to be thankful for.


But I won't be calling this fine art.

2 comments:

  1. It may not be fine art, but it's an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MM. I certainly enjoy doing photography and making art more than navigating the art world.

    ReplyDelete