Monday, June 4, 2012

Psst

I can tell you folks. That's the upside to this thing here, and the quasi-anonymity of it.

I received a call this evening. A local gallerist with a gallery that is nothing too special in the larger scheme of things. But the future sits in front of this guy like a big belly just begging to be rubbed. I recognize these things when I see them because there just ain't that much going 'round of what this fellow has going for him: brains, charm, passion and motivation. So, when he asked me if I'd do a solo show next year, I said yes.

"I assume you want the black room..."  The walls and ceiling are painted flat black.

"Yes."

It's a huge space. I have no idea what I will do, and I find that rather exciting.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Poker and Art look to the challenge ahead. Having seen some of your art, you'll never-ever be drawing dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coyote is going to smell bad in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys. I appreciate the support. And no doubt something will not smell quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- sounds great! Looks like you have been dealt pocket Aces!

    ReplyDelete