Friday, June 22, 2012

Just because

A couple things:

Two weeks ago I noticed the tansy in town was just about to flower. I was thereby given notice to what I'd be doing the first day of good heat and clear skies this week. That was yesterday. I covered a fair amount of ground and added a few stray scotch broom and any blackberries in my path. I'll hit it again next week and again when I return from Illinois.

Crows give raptors an immense amount of shit. Blackbirds do the same to crows.

Lingering black smoke somewhere south of town when I returned home tonight.

New photo series on the horizon.  So very formal and will hinge on simplicity. You guys will be the first to see it. But again, "horizon."

Not like this.

Odd day but good. Did a studio visit in which the artist cried. (Nothing I did or said that was not taken with the generosity in which it was intended.) Walked into a room of strangers who already knew who I was.

Nor this.

You should see my back. I'll save you from the action shots of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment