Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Big Time

Two months from today I will be in Chicago. Seems like a long time if I don't think about how quickly the last two months have gone by. In that time I put together two exhibitions that had potential for my return to the Chicago art scene, both now in boxes destined for storage. I now have a third, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Even so, who knows what will happen over the course of the upcoming month? And it will only be a month, for after that, I will have to print and frame photos, build shipping crates, and send the stuff off a couple weeks ahead of my arrival, all easy stuff compared to making and editing the art into a respectable show. So yeah, I'm preoccupied, and maybe more than usual.

Speaking of a respectable show, how about that Mojo?  Not bad for a guy who quit his day job. Of course, those of us who have followed him all of these years knew it was coming. I don't know if anyone has floated the idea by him that he is now a pro. Good on ya, Dave.


3 comments:

  1. GL with the show. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe MOJO can now become a big time benefactor of the arts for you. : o )

    Details of the show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave frequently hits the "like" button, and that's good enough for me. However, I am not opposed to selling photo prints and small painting to any interested parties, and that includes those who may have bare walls in new office spaces.

    I will give my readers a preview of the exhibit, rest assured.

    ReplyDelete