Saturday, July 19, 2014

Photo rodeo

The rodeo is in town.

Well, the rodeo is always in town. Some of the cowboys and cowgirls travel a good distance but the organizers live here.

My barber is one of the head honchos and he was kind enough to provide me a wristband that gives me total access to all but the arena itself. Last night I availed myself and will do so again this evening.

If you're expecting a lot of action shots, I am sorry to disappoint. I took my smaller camera with me as my better camera is running low on its battery charge. The low battery wouldn't normally be a problem except it appears in my haste to clear my studio I have given my charger to a charity. I should have been more careful in the boxing of the old electronics. Still, there's some life left in it, so tonight I'll see if I can't get some good shots.

Before the sun went down, I did get this:


Otherwise, anything or anyone who was moving faster than two miles per hour ended up a blur after the sun went down. Hence, the people pics.










1 comment: