Monday, November 7, 2011

Untoward

I (heart) BIG FAKE TITS

Hey, I was taken aback as well. Who in their right mind would have that as a bumper sticker? Someone who does, yes, but to what end publicize? Dysmorphics are easy? So easy as to follow along behind in hopes of admiration? Not an un-amusing image.

I do believe the accompanying sticker advertising an energy drink may give us a little more insight about the driver.

I did try to get my camera out of its bag, turned on, focused and clicked before the vehicle was given the left turn arrow, but see no need to post the blurry, ill-timed attempt. And soon enough, I was given my green and sent down another road.

She was a stunner. I should have run as fast as I could in the other direction. But like I said, I was paralyzed.

2 comments:

  1. Those of us savvy dudes in the know need to correct things. It is:

    I <3 Big Fake Tits.

    As an aside: When accosted we don't shout Rodney King -Rodney King like some might. Our chant is Dolly Parton -- Dolly Parton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, Ken, me is Luddite. Still, one would think with the amount of time I spend in front of this infernal screen, I'd pick up a few tricks.

    Side to side?

    ReplyDelete