Friday, November 4, 2011

Clouds

I have neglected to mention the baby Barn Owl. I heard it chirping away, night and day a couple weeks ago. Then it stopped. Mom was a single parent and the weather was turning. I hoped, but not too much. The mother is still in the lean-to, which is a good thing.  We'll look forward to spring with her in mind.

*

There's a sprinkling of snow at about 2,000 feet. I saw it in the distance as I was coming back from town. I looked to see if the higher elevations had more, but the clouds were piled up against the mountains, so no go.

Man, the clouds today! It was difficult to keep my eyes on the road. I had my camera, yet, I'm afraid I haven't done the scenes justice. But when has that stopped me?




As is the case on days like this, the light changed dramatically from one minute to the next. I will admit to some adjustments in PhotoShop.

I did manage to take a couple photos that I like quite a bit. And as I prepare to upload them, I recall a comment made by a person I know about some of his recent photos. He shared one with folks on Facebook and then added, "I have others but they are too good for Facebook." Who has his head in the clouds?


I like this one because of its counter-intuitive composition.


This last one has received several 'Likes'. So there.


2 comments:

  1. They're all great, but I particularly like the third and fifth ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mojo. Best of luck to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete